Update: The school will remain closed for the day due to the unsafe conditions that Kingfisher Drive presents. Please request it is gritted and added to the route for future routes going forward. Please use the link:
Due to Kingfisher Drive not being gritted we have had to make the difficult decision to continue to keep the site closed. We will monitor it throughout the morning to determine if we are able to reopen later today. We will keep you informed.